With growing technology, our new generation is getting advanced. Our vintage grandmother’s and grandfather’s generation would have played many old style games, but they would not have called for any special type of sitting chairs. Now in the information age, we are jumping higher to the next level of technology advancement. As the artificial intelligence is now getting better we want everything well organised and we prefer objects which are more comfortable with our day to day life.
Either you are sitting at home or sitting in your office, you would like to spend some of your spare time on playing games. Well, there are two kinds of people one who is a hardcore gamer and other who just plays games when he gets some free hours. While playing games there is one thing one would like to take care of is “sitting arrangement”. Choices and demands vary according to person to person, but if you are a serious gamer, you may would like to prefer gaming chair to sit or some can also prefer an office chair if they don’t play much.
Let’s talk about a professional gamer. A professional gamer would never feel very comfortable on ordinary chairs even if it is office chair it might not fully fill all their requirements. You will end up aching your body after sitting long hours. For example, nowadays most children prefer to play multiplayer games like Counter Strike, Dota 2, etc. and these games are very addictive. You chip in a lot of energy while playing these kind of games. Your passing hours can seem like a couple of minutes you spent on your favorite computer.
Being a hardcore gamer is not that easy as it seems because you need to pull round after sitting for hours. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of gaming chairs over office chairs.
The features you want to look for:
(1) Much better comfortability for the hardcore gamers: One thing that manufactures or developers keep in mind while making a gaming chair is “how much more comfortable it would be for gamers”. It comes with headrest pillow as well, they also offer adjustable armrests. There are many other features that can make your life easier.
(2) Cool Looking sporty style chairs: You always want to have your gaming kit look good whether it is your computer, mouse, keyboard or it is just a chair. There are different variants of sporty designed gaming chairs which make them look really cool. You can get it in different colors as well.
(3) Innovative style of chairs designed especially for particular gaming type: You can see there are some chairs designed considering racing games or for shooting games, etc. More or less it gives you a feel of some kind of technologically advanced movies.
(4) Designed to sit for hours: These special chairs are made up of different styles of seats that helps you sit for hours.
(5) Support for gadgets make this chair a special one: There are built in support for the gadgets like headphone, speaker, mouse, etc.
Things you would be missing out:
(1) These chairs are costly, if you are not a hardcore gamer, you may not want to purchase it.
(2) These chairs takes more space than usual office chairs.
(3) Some gaming chairs you don’t want to chip in for office uses.
(4) It’s not made for sitting in front of the desks.
(5) Office chairs are easy to carry.
Office chairs are cheaper than gaming chairs generally. You can look for best office chairs in the market also. If you do not want to spend a lot of money on your chair, you can select it. Even nowadays, there are advanced office chairs available in the market which offers you some of the gaming chair features. There is nothing to talk much about office chairs because they are mainly simple, comes in professional looks so that we can have it for office uses.
Therefore, we can say that it basically depends on your needs, whether your requirement want it for serious gaming or for office use. Also, if you don’t want to spend lots of money on buying a highly advanced gaming chair, then you would like to go with an ordinary office chair. You are definitely going to get some health benefits from gaming chairs because it helps you to have maintain proper blood flow to the legs and improves your posture.